Welcome to the Sandy Springs Society Grant Application Portal
The Philanthropic Committee of The Sandy Springs Society is beginning the application process for grant consideration for 2019. The Sandy Springs Society is dedicated to supporting organizations that benefit primarily Sandy Springs residents with a focus in one of five areas: art, education, heritage, the environment or social services. Since its inception in 1988, the Society has awarded grants to the community totaling more than $3.75 million dollars.
The following guidelines are intended to help an organization decide if they are a candidate for receiving funds from the Sandy Springs Society:
1. Each applying organization must designate a specific project for which the funds will be used.
2. Funds must be used within one calendar year from the time of distribution.
3. All applicants must hold a 501(c)3 classification.
4. Religious organizations may qualify if they hold a separate 501(c)3 from their sponsoring religious organization.
5. Complete the form below by January 21, 2019 (Part I).
6. Qualifying organizations will be contacted by mid-February 2019 to schedule an interview.
7. Qualifying organizations must submit project specific information by March 29, 2019 (Part II).
The philanthropy committee will review all projects submitted and select organizations to receive available funds. The committee’s recommendations are made to the Sandy Springs Society members and approved at the General Meeting in May 2019. Notifications are made immediately and checks will be disbursed in June 2019.
We look forward to receiving your response.
If you have any questions, please contact Janet Quirk at firstname.lastname@example.org