***2015 Market is Closed***
(All Spaces filled – check back in February 2016)
The Sandy Springs Society is excited to present the fifth annual Elegant Elf Marketplace, to be held on Saturday and Sunday, November 7 and 8, 2015 at Lake Forest Elementary School in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
We are continuing to increase our marketing campaign to attract more shoppers from the Cities of Sandy Springs, Dunwoody and Roswell as well as a broader campaign focused on shoppers from Metro Atlanta. We also plan to continue with our partnership with several local schools to reach their families as well as our work with the Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce and the Sandy Springs Hospitality and Tourism Bureau to promote our market throughout the state and region.
Again this year, the Marketplace will be located in the recently built Lake Forest Elementary school that will give us a large gym, cafeteria, lobby and hall space all on one floor. We will have a staggered load-in all day Friday, November 6th and if necessary, early Saturday morning, November 7th.
During the sale, we will have ample parking for shoppers and ample offsite parking with a shuttle for vendors and volunteers.
Just like last year, we will not have pipe and drape, but will be clearly taping the area for each vendor.
We will have tables and electricity available for an additional charge.
We will have festive music, a welcoming vendor hospitality room and a supportive friendly staff of volunteers.
We plan to utilize donated items from our vendors for raffles and/or auction opportunities to add excitement and vendor interest to the event.
The Sandy Springs Society is continuing to seek out superior craftsmen, artisans, and exhibitors from the region and the country in order to present a carefully chosen marketplace of unique, specialty, quality items that bring the best of local and national vendors together. It is now time to start the selection process for this exciting holiday event.
The Society is presently accepting applications from craftsmen and vendors, both local and national, for The Elegant Elf Marketplace 2015 to be held on November 7 – 8, 2015.
The Elegant Elf MarketplaceVendor Package
Approximately 70 prime booths, area-wide publicity, security during the show, load in and load out assigned times, plus fabulous volunteers ready to help in any way.
Saturday, November 7th 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 8th 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lake Forest Elementary School
5920 Sandy Springs Circle
(Directly across the street from Lefont Sandy Springs Theaters)
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Booth rental information:
$375 for an approximately 80 sq.ft. booth space
$335 for an approximately 70 sq.ft. booth space
$50 add-on for prime, corner booth location (if available)
$185 for an approximately 35 sq.ft. booth space
$ 60 for electricity (NOT guaranteed)
$ 15 for a six ft. table
How to Apply
Please submit the SIX items listed below to:
Vendor Chair • The Elegant Elf Marketplace • 405 Woodall Way • Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- 2015 Vendor Application, filled out completely, signed and dated by you.
- 2015 Elegant Elf Marketplace Vendor Contract Agreement (“Agreement”), signed and dated by you, with all requests and financial information at bottom of page 2 completed.
- $25 Application Fee paid by a check made payable to Sandy Springs Society (non-refundable)
- Booth Fee including extras paid by a separate check made payable to Sandy Springs Society, to be cashed only when you are accepted as a Vendor. If you are not accepted to be an exhibitor, your check will be shredded unless you submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope for its return.
- One (4x6) color photo of your current indoor booth set-up.
- Three (4x6) color photos of the items you will be selling.
Applications are being accepted for a limited number in each general category. If you would like to be considered, please respond quickly. You will be notified as soon as possible after processing and review by our selection committee.
Our goal is to make certain your participation in The Elegant Elf Marketplace is both a profitable and fun experience. If you have questions or need additional information do not hesitate to contact me by email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Vendor Chair, The Elegant Elf Marketplace 2015
Interesting Facts about Sandy Springs, Georgia
Incorporated December 2005
- Sandy Springs is the second largest city in metro Atlanta and the sixth largest in Georgia
- 98,000 residents call Sandy Springs home
- With two Fortune 500 and three Fortune 1000 headquarters, the workday population is over 300,000
- The City is served by seven public elementary schools, two public middle schools and two public high schools. Residents also have easy access to 41 private schools.
- Sandy Springs has the largest concentration of major health care facilities in metro Atlanta
- Sixty percent of the residents of Sandy Springs have earned a bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree
- Thirteen parks and 22 miles of the Chattahoochee River provide numerous recreational opportunities
2015 Vendor Application & Show Requirements and 2015 Vendor Contract