The Elegant Elf Vendor Information
The Sandy Springs Society is excited to present the ninth annual Elegant Elf Marketplace, to be held on Saturday and Sunday, November 9 and 10, 2018 at the City Springs Civic and Cultural Center at 1 Galambos Way in the heart of downtown Sandy Springs, Georgia.
This year we are exctied to present the Marketplace on Friday and Saturday at a BRAND NEW Locattion to attract more media and more shoppers, plus we have more parking!
We are continuing to increase our marketing campaign to attract more shoppers from the Cities of Sandy Springs, Dunwoody and Roswell as well as a broader campaign focused on shoppers from Metro Atlanta. We also plan to continue our work with the Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce and the Sandy Springs Hospitality and Tourism Bureau to promote our market throughout the state and region.
During the sale, we will have ample parking for shoppers and offsite parking with a shuttle for vendors and volunteers.
We will not have pipe and drape, but will be clearly taping the area for each vendor.
We will have tables and electricity available for an additional charge.
We will have festive atmosphere, a welcoming vendor hospitality room and a supportive friendly staff of volunteers.
We plan to utilize donated items from our vendors for raffles and/or auction opportunities to add excitement and vendor interest to the event.
The Sandy Springs Society continues to seek out superior craftsmen, artisans, and exhibitors from the region and the country in order to present a carefully chosen marketplace of unique and specialty items that bring the best of local and national vendors together.
Contact Us with Questions Click HERE.
The Elegant Elf MarketplaceVendor Package
Approximately 85 prime booths, area-wide publicity, security during the show, assigned load in times, plus fabulous volunteers ready to help in any way.
Saturday November 9th 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 10th 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
City Springs Civic and Cultural Center
1 Galambos Way
In the heart of the new downtown Sandy Springs!
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Booth rental information:
$425 for an approximately 80 sq.ft. booth space
$380 for an approximately 70 sq.ft. booth space
$210 for an approximately 35 sq.ft. booth space
$50 add-on for prime, corner booth location (if available)
$ 50 for electricity (NOT guaranteed)
$ 15 for a six ft. table
How to Apply
Please submit the SIX items listed below to:
Vendor Chair, The Elegant Elf Marketplace, 405 Woodall Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- 2018 Vendor Application, filled out completely, signed and dated by you.
- 2018 Vendor Contract, signed and dated by you, with all requests and financial information at bottom of page 2 completed.
- $25 Application Fee paid by a check made payable to Sandy Springs Society (non-refundable)
- Booth Fee including extras paid by a separate check made payable to Sandy Springs Society, to be cashed only when you are accepted as a Vendor. If you are not accepted to be an exhibitor, your check will be shredded unless you submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope for its return.
- One (4x6) color photo of your current indoor booth set-up.
- Three (4x6) color photos of the items you will be selling.
Applications are being accepted for a limited number in each general category. If you would like to be considered, please respond quickly. You will be notified as soon as possible after processing and review by our selection committee.
Our goal is to make certain your participation in The Elegant Elf Marketplace is both a profitable and fun experience. If you have questions or need additional information do not hesitate to contact me by email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Vendor Chair, The Elegant Elf Marketplace 2018
Interesting Facts about Sandy Springs, Georgia
Incorporated December 2005
- Sandy Springs is the second largest city in metro Atlanta and the sixth largest in Georgia
- 100,000 residents call Sandy Springs home
- With five Fortune 500, the workday population is over 300,000
- The City is served by seven public elementary schools, two public middle schools and two public high schools. Residents also have easy access to 41 private schools.
- Sandy Springs has the largest concentration of major health care facilities in metro Atlanta.
- Sixty percent of the residents of Sandy Springs have earned a bachelor’s degree and/or a master’s degree
- Thirteen parks and 22 miles of the Chattahoochee River provide numerous recreational opportunities